Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blue


Seriously, who doesn't like the color blue??? I'm a big fan --- it's one of my favorite colors and 
I've liked it for a long time.  Probably started when I was a kid in Colorado looking up at those 
beautiful blue skies....see the upside-down sleeping rabbit?


My wedding China is blue: Tranquebar by Royal Copenhagen. (Upon registry at Sweden Shop, 
My mom questioned my choice and suggested something in avocado green instead.)



In a denim jacket or a chambray shirt is just fine with me!


Blue ice cream? Yes, please.

The bluebird of happiness? C'mon in!!



My alma mater home team wears blue (and gold).  Go Vikings!

All this being said, how is it possible to miss out on the biggest BLUE thing going on in the 
city of Chicago for the past 20 years???


We went last Saturday and it didn't disappoint. Not one little blue bit. Perfect as a getaway from the gray and blah right now in the month of February in Chicago.

(And, no, toilet paper is no longer a part of the show.)










No comments:

Post a Comment