Friday, March 4, 2016

Road Trip Wrap-UP

Though I put little snippets of our recent trip south together on FB, I thought I'd make a blog to be a companion to those mini blasts. Oh my, did we have fun!!!

Our final destination was Orlando, Florida.  With two overnights in Nashville and Macon, Georgia, the many miles together in the car were very doable. Seeing our niece, Jennifer, in her present academic environment was a highlight of this travel time!


Once we made it to Florida and saw green vegetation, colorful flowers, blue skies and palm trees we
did our happy dances! You will have to imagine these as I am reminded that "filtering" is good.

As you will also have to only imagine two Nelson Sisters zipping down the water slides as shown in the bottom right picture...

Taking a break from the "campus" found us at Downtown Disney enjoying the bustle (and princesses) there.


Then off to another Marriot Vacation Club play-land for more of the same chillin' out.


Being in Orlando also meant we had a field trip to a really big park: Disney's HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS.


Golly, gosh, gee that was so much fun! We nearly closed the place down as we stayed into the night
to see Mickey and a cast of characters:


Her family was coming and I left the next day to carry on my regular life back in Illinois.  Lots
of great perks where I live, too.


Here we also have our own unique theme park with a cast of characters!!








No comments:

Post a Comment