Friday, October 5, 2012

Mum's the Word

Oh my goodness gracious.  This is one very lovely fall we are having.  The trees are colorful in red, orange and yellow attire.  But what I am noticing is more beautiful than usual?  Mums!
We are members at the Chicago Botanic Garden and stopped by for a quick look-see.  What a show!  There are some mums that are nearly three feet in height.  They are blooming like domes of delicious fall ice cream.
Might I suggest you take a trip this weekend?  Cooler temps are in the forecast and I'm thinking that soon this spectacular show will be over.
The mums are even cascading from overhead. Gotta go. Seriously!  Tell 'em Mum sent you.

1 comment:

  1. SO beautiful! Fall here has been wonderful and I've noticed some mums around too that were more lovely than I ever thought!

    ReplyDelete