Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Polka Dots, Beads and Bag (QSBL)

Next up on the Quirky Summer Bucket List?  Copycat fashion as seen on page 113 of the Better Homes and Gardens May 2014 issue under "Style - Look Good , Feel Good" but with a couple of additions and no hat.
No green purse for me with my polka-dot dress when I have this
this  gem of a bag!!! 

Nothing says - no, screams- summer like this vintage raffia bag 
with it's over-the-top dimensional flowers, leaves and dots.
Add to that rope handles and I'm swooning!!

In the magazine picture, the model wears a hat.  As I wanted to wear
my outfit to a play, that wouldn't go for those siting behind me. No hat.

And, why is the model not wearing a necklace?  Why?

Using a vintage necklace of my Mom was just what my outfit needed...
White beads, not pearls, in three strands was the finishing touch.





Ready to go!  Just right to see this play with my own fashionable daughter
 and daughter-in-law. We went to see Legally Blonde put on by a young
theatre company in Wilmette.


It was quite good!  Best of all, though, was the company of my fashionable

seat mates.

Legally RELATED!



1 comment:

  1. You guys are too adorable. I've never seen it, but the music is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete