Friday, February 13, 2015

Nine Buttons, Ten Noodles and Ten Beads


For my recent birthday, I received the most wonderful trio of presents wrapped as you see in the picture above. Can you guess who gave me this trio wrapped in paper adorned with hearts and dots?

As I unwrapped each sweet box, it became obvious that the giver had selected each gift knowing of my propensity towards crafting.


 BOX #1 contained nine buttons.




BOX #2 contained 10 colored noodles.




BOX #3 contained 10 beads.




She was so pleased with this gift she gave (as well as the fancy glitter painting on the box lids) - and has kept up questioning me if I have used the 
"Treasures" yet.  Well, today was the day! 

 With a couple of added foamie hearts and an elastic cord I made the most lovely piece of jewelry:



So if you see me out and about, you'll now know the back story.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
TO ALL YOU SWEETHEARTS OUT THERE!

No matter if you are young or young at heart!













No comments:

Post a Comment