Thursday, October 31, 2013

Family Halloween 2013

No signs of growing out of Halloween merriment for this family just yet...in fact we have added two more merry-makers to the group since last Halloween!

#1:  The Gnome

 #2: The Candy Corn Fella

Add to the mix: Cinderella
 Now let's get this party started!
Food: chili and sandwich fixin's

Cookies: made by Cinderella and her MeMo.


Then its time for stories, fun and games!


 
Whoa, Baby...did we have f-u-n!
 
Don't I just have the best family for humoring me in my love for Halloween?
They all wore costumes involving hats or headbands --- and no complaining this year from Wes as he wore his tae kwon do outfit to match me in my mine. (It was comfy and nice to  let off steam with random kicks and grunts every now and then in the sake of keeping character.)

Happy Halloween to One and All!

No comments:

Post a Comment