Friday, November 16, 2012

It's What I Do. It's What I Make. (Part 2)

Bag Lady.  That's me.  Not just any kind of bag do I make, no-sir-ee. 
I make book bags intended for taking to the library and scooping
 up a lot of books to take home.
The "Story Lady" (my other name) from the library wants to encourage
 reading together once at home, too.
 
With the birth recently of Miss M, I got into the sewing mode almost as soon as I
 found out her name!
 
 
Of course there had to be some pink on the bag. And a bit of perky and happy,too.
The three flowers are dimensional circles with raw-edge fabric centers.
 
Miss M had to try it on for size and for the time being,
the fit was just perfect!
 
 
Happy Reading. Little One!
I do wonder what your favorite stories will be and I can't wait to introduce you
to some of my favorite stories and characters.
 

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog, Deb! Looks like life is grand with your two new grand babies! I love the bag and all the things you have been busy doing and making! Happy Christmas season to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete